It should be me

Fatin is

My photo
She is sixteen on 10 june 2011 . Sorry guys , i dont have a superdupergreat blog as yours . Just still read it and follow mine . For the bitch , do shut your ugly mouth . Oh hye bloggers ! :D

Bad flu -.-

Hey . Its 4 pm now . School . Suck . I've got a bad fever. And i dont have an appetite to eat . but im hungry . What the fudge ? i have no appetite either . Right now i just ate a lot of bread . Bcos i love them :*

Okay i was not answering my Lk's Paper . I was sneezing for a few times . Not . Many times . Shit . I hate sneezing -.-  I just answered 3 question i guess . How terrible i am -.-




Er ? Pelik nya muka . Scary -.-  Okay membajet je tuh :p

I texted Kakak to fetch me from school as i was not able to walk by myself . Kakak cant fetching me . Amir gave me a text , and said that he will be there to fetch me . Oh i was just sent to the wrong person . So it meant that i sent to 2 persons that i love so much :*

Amir came to school with Kakak bcos i need to get the permission to back home . Kakak came to my class . And i went to Amir's car . And  Kakak went to office to get the permission . Well Amir berleter kahkah . Bcos i went to school in a bad condition . Yeah man , i did slept at his car . Kakak have a talk to Amir . And he sent us back home .

Thanks sayang . You're the greatest . The bestest . The one that always be there when i need so much . Thanks a lot . I love you so much Mr Bie Power Rangers Sayang :*