It should be me

Fatin is

My photo
She is sixteen on 10 june 2011 . Sorry guys , i dont have a superdupergreat blog as yours . Just still read it and follow mine . For the bitch , do shut your ugly mouth . Oh hye bloggers ! :D

everyone is the best at everything

Yesterday is saturday . I went to school at 9 am . It was a LK class . Wearing a jean and cardi . Thought that there's no one at the school except my class . Oh i was wrong . Right , there's a Teacher's Day rehearsal . LK was finished at 12 pm . Then take a look at the rehearsal . As i was too lazy to back home . Buang masa je balik rumah . Like nothing weh -.-

A few hours later , i was back . At 2 pm , went to Mcd . Alone . Waiting for Ainul . Amir came to accompany me . Thanks sayang . He makes some jokes . He makes me smile .Thanks a lot sayang . He came wif Zack . As Ainul was there too . Hihi swet nyeeewwww :p

Then some of Amir's friends came . Around 6 pm , we're make our move to Primas . Amir and Zack sent us . We're late . But we're paying the whole attention to the Addmath Class . Thanks Huneybunch , Iloveyou somuch and imissyou a lot :*