It should be me

Fatin is

My photo
She is sixteen on 10 june 2011 . Sorry guys , i dont have a superdupergreat blog as yours . Just still read it and follow mine . For the bitch , do shut your ugly mouth . Oh hye bloggers ! :D

Hoping for a miracle

I am trying to focus on Engineering Drawing . I was studying LK the whole day . And the worst thing was , I was not understand what i drew about . Harhar . Zack and Ainul did some exercise on my Sejarah Book . Thankgod . Amir's friends did tought me about Sejarah . Yeah , sampai terconteng conteng buku tu haa . Hahaha :p

Tomorrow . Our school are going to held the Teacher's Day . I am hoping that Amir will come there . Like , Talentime hari tu . Oh best nya . Okay Amir wouldnt come there . Certainly . Ala budak luar mana bole masuk pun lah apalah -.-  And im hoping for a miracle :p

*smile*

I love to go to school nowadays . There are a lot of people around me . Thanks guys . Always there wif me when im down . Thanks . Okay nak breakfast . i miss my huneybunch bye :*